Cure Everything

Posted on | Monday, March 1, 2010 | No Comments



= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  
DID YOU KNOW … that there’s a simple formula that
has been *scientifically proven* to prevent and CURE
virtually all diseases?  Find out why this one-minute
therapy is being suppressed in the U.S. while more than
15,000 European doctors have been using it to heal
millions of patients – and how you can use it, too.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  



It’s important that you learn this simple therapy as soon as you can --
before it’s BANNED by enterprises, pharma-cartels and agencies whose
incomes are affected by the dissemination of this information. 



In fact, the government is working hard to stop you from learning this information! Why? Disease, illness and sickness is big business and a healthy population is not! In fact, go ahead and read the FDA's mission statement and decide for yourself if the first sentence is true or not! It states," Only a drug can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease." Only a drug?! Are they really trying to say that only a drug, a man-made product, can stop or prevent Any illness or disease? That is what they are trying to say and they have lobbyists working hard to convince everyone of it!


The rest of the world is not as easily influenced though! They know how to cure everything and have been for well over 70 years! I have seen the reports, read the testimonials and seen First-Hand people who should have died go on to lead happy, healthy lives!


I was diagnosed with Heart disease at a very young age, in fact I was told I probably wouldn't live to see my 21st birthday! After years of researching everything I could get my hands on, I realized that the FDA has been working since it began to keep us sick! There is currently a book on how to cure everything called " The One Minute Cure for Virtually All Diseases " that the FDA has been fighting hard to suppress! I have read it and am implementing it and my diagnosis has completely changed! 


My first reaction was " Yeah right!" but once I began to read the information and started doing what so many others before me have, I saw Instant results! We owe it to ourselves and to our loved ones to learn as much as we can about all illnesses and diseases, and I can say that thanks to our own government we are light years behind the rest of the world!


I am on a personal mission to spread the world about this life saving and changing book! I lost my mother in 2001 to cancer, and my father passed in 1993 to multiple diseases that all could have been prevented had we known this information! No longer will I stand by and let so many suffer when we have the knowledge to help!


Find out How to Cure Everything, and help me in my quest! This blog will now serve as my base of operations as I will start sharing the news I have learned. Watch the video and decide for yourself, don't let the FDA ( Frickin Dumb Asses! ) make your choices for you! We ALL know someone or can personally benefit for this world-changing information! Go now, and don't forget to post your comments and let me know what you think! 

Comments

Followers